Gas Safety Inspections &
Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
Bracknell Plumbing & Heating take gas safety seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections.
In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords who rent either part or all of a property to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a Landlord gas safety certificate.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
- Check gas supply and appliance for soundness
- Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible